Monday 30 May 2011



Team AWI getting a sneak peak of the Olympic course, all we need to do is form our own independent nation and field a team next summer. 

and my Offenburg World Cup report

I got an awesome pep talk from Scotty he put Al Pacino's inches speech to shame. Got lined up in a solid field of 155, smaller than what i thought it would be. It was going to be a long hot one by today standards. Played it chill off the start. If i'm super aggressive or just patient I always end up in the same place after the start loop. First lap was full of bottleneck goodness, which is nice for keeping up foreign relations and picking up useful euro swear words.

After the first two laps, I got in a solid group of three other guys. Once we got rolling we started freight training individual riders. It was a good group, we didn't jit each other out, like I've said before its like daytona, you need to find the cars that work with yours. The group lasted till almost the last lap when it fell apart and I attacked off the back.

Jumped on Adams wheel for a bit as he came by but faded of him as well. Last lap was a battle with JHK,  in the end he had more kick than me and I came across in 68th. Same as south africa, but I probably had a better race in a deeper field here.

Big thanks to the Staff, Kelly, Scotty, Kyle and Dan trip was awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment